Monday 12 March 2012

How can I produce sperm more quickly?

Question

The wife and I are working on our first child. I need more love juice more often. How can I produce more sperm more quickly. A natural diet of unprocessed foods prefered. I also seek to boost my testosterone. How can I boost my testosterone. Again a natural diet of unprocessed foods is prefered.

Answer

1) Brightly colored fruits and veggies - rich in antioxidants
2) Oranges & citrus fruits - Vitamin C reduces risk of damaged sperm
3) Watermelon - good source of lycopene
4) Pumpkin seeds and baked beans - rich in zinc
5) Lean meat and poultry - rich in L-carnitine for sperm movement

They also said to avoid soy which may lead to poor sperm quality and alcohol which can lower testosterone.

Caffeine can go either way - three or more drinks a day may hamper fertility but other studes show that caffeine "may" help with a low sperm count.

No comments:

Post a Comment